Skip to main content

2015 Releases

Alrighty. In 2014 many series that I hold dear came to an end.(It's really strange having to talk about 2014 in the past tense) I blame those conclusions for all the reading slumps I've gone through in the past few months. That and school, always blame school. That being said, there are still quite a few books I am eagerly awaiting!

(These are in chronological order)





22489107Fairest by Marissa Meyer 

January 27, 2015.

So this is a prequel novel in the Lunar Chronicles Quartet. It is supposed to explain Queen Levana's past.








22055262A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 

February 24, 2015.

This is a stand alone Adult novel. From what I've heard it's about a guy who jumps into an alternate universe's version of London England.

Update: Not a standalone.





20443207The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

 March 3, 2015.

This is the second book in The Winner's Curse trilogy. The first book was incredible and it was one of my favourite books of 2014 so I am eagerly anticipating this book.








Image result for a court of thorns and rosesA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

May 5, 2015.

A Court of Thorns and Roses is a new series written by none other than the lovely Sarah J. Maas. It's a retelling of Beauty and the Beast but with folklore incorporated into it as well!








21570318Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

May 5, 2015.

I believe that this is a companion book to Cruel Beauty but from what goodreads says it will only be released in eBook form.





18500665The End of Days by Susan Ee

May 12, 2015.

Now this isn't the actual cover. That has yet to be released, this is just the picture goodreads had up in it's place.

This is the last book with Penryn as our narrator but there will be two more books after this one from someone else's perspective.






Image result for the heart of betrayalThe Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson

July 7, 2015.

This is the second installment in The Remnant Chronicles. The first book was called The Kiss of Deception and it ended on quite the cliffhanger. I really enjoyed the first book so I hope you all pick up this series as well!








23349901Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan and John Rocco

August 18, 2015. (A.K.A Percy's Birthday!!!)

This is basically the same thing as Percy Jackson's Greek Gods but this one is about Heroes (i.e. Hercules, Perseus ect..). John Rocco is also illustrating this book. You get the gist of things, we're getting another Percy Jackson book and no one is complaining.





Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare 

Goodreads just says that it is being released in September 2015, so make of that what you will. There is no cover but we know that this is the first book in a trilogy set at the Los Angeles institute and it follows Emma Carstairs. There will be appearences from Tessa, Jem, Clary ect...


Throne of Glass 4 by Sarah J. Maas 

10 September 2015

I find it odd that there is an exact release date but no title.


The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan 

6 October 2015

This is the first book in the Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard series. As you can probably guess it follows a boy named Magnus Chase (Annabeth Chase, it's not a coincidence!) who discovers that he is the son of a Norse God. Chaos unfolds-as per usual-and Magnus has to fix it.


Winter by Marissa Meyer 

24 November 2014

The last book in The Lunar Chronicles unfortunately.
Winter, the lunar princess is the focus in this book.


Firebird 2 by Claudia Gray 

November 2015

I am so excited. This is the book following A Thousand Pieces of You. (I gave that book 100% so...)

The Raven Cycle 4 by Marie Stiefvater 

There is no release date other than 2015. It's the last book in The Raven Cycle quartet.


Starbound 3 by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

2015

We know just about nothing. It's the third (maybe last) book in the Starbound series. It's a companion novel to These Broken Stars and This Shattered World. It's set in Corinth and I think the characters have to take down Roderick LaRoux once amd for all. We don't know who the characters are yet.


These are just the dates as of the 2nd of January 2015; they can change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heir of Fire review and discussion

All of the stars because Celaena rattles the stars. Spoiler free review Celaena returns bent and broken but damn she made a speedy recovery. We are introduced to new characters and new plots in this installment of the series. It was formidable. All of it. The writing was amazing, the character development was better than ever and the story is beyond words. I highly highly recommend every book in this series. Novellas and everything. I think it's safe to say that this is my favourite series of all time. I love it even more than The Infernal Devices trilogy. I'm so sorry Will but it's the truth. If I go into any detail at all it will spoil you so I'm just going to leave this hoping that you all get the message. 

In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken Review+Discussion

★ ★ ★ I might say 3.5 stars instead. I haven't quite made up my mind about it yet. On it's own it was a good book, but as a conclusion to a wonderful trilogy I was not satisfied. The characters seemed to be going backwards in their character development  at times.  I also didn't like how some problems were resolved as well. I feel like if we got rid of some of the useless scenes in the beginning there would be more time to develop the ending and write an epilogue to clear all the political problems. This book also lacked in humor so if you start reading expecting to have a good time you are going to be disappointed.  It really saddens me to have to write such a negative review when I had such high hopes for this conclusion. 

The Retribution of Mara Dyer review+discussion

Overall rating: 90% Alrighty so let's get down to business, I loved this book. It was a fantastic conclusion to a wonderful series. It was a fantastic book all on its own. The Retribution of Mara Dyer was just as witty as all the other books while being even darker than the last two.  I loved Jamie and Mara's relationship. Their banter made me laugh out loud. And I also really enjoyed how near the end we got POV's from Noah.we got a few different POV's as well that were beautifully incorporated into the book. This is a truly amazingly woven series and I highly recommend it. My absolute favourite thing about this book is that Mara has no qualms about becoming this darker person. She has no guilt for feeling this way either. It makes her super badass and in my opinion easier to relate to. She is ready to do what she has to do in order to save herself and those she loves. It saves us as readers, from pulling out hairs and yelling "You should have killed t